Friday, August 31, 2012

Maybe I AM Old!

It's Friday! Looking forward to the long weekend with my little guy and hoping it stays dry for a few days. It stayed wet and yucky all day yesterday so the potato soup made for a great dinner! It was so easy and probably the best potato soup I've ever had. Here's the link again: http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/2011/03/outback-aint-got-nothin-on-me.html?m=1

I packed a Pacman themed lunch for Scotty today. He knew who Pacman was but couldn't remember his name. Maybe I'm just old?!? I thought Pacman was still around.

Tonight is Friday Family Movie Night! We're watching The Pirates Band Of Misfits. We'll probably make pizza for dinner. I think I'm going to try a fun little project for movie snacks that I found on Pinterest. You put pretzels, popcorn, fruit loops, etc, onto a string necklace and they kiddo can snack on it throughout the flick. I'll post a picture tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment