Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Skip" Days...We All Deserve 'Em

So I skipped blogging yesterday. Scotty was sick the night before, sneezing & coughing all night long so neither of us got much sleep. Therefore, he skipped school and we slept on until after 9am. By noon he was actually much better, but we were enjoying our day on the sofa so he missed the entire school day. He was feeling great by 5:30, so we made soccer practice. It was the best practice he's ever had, (guess all of that resting served him well), he played so well. I'm really looking forward to the first game of the season on Saturday morning.

I made The Lorax and a truffle tree for his lunch today. It's adorable, if I do say so myself. He's been eating so well lately and trying new fruits & veggies, it's completely attributed to his lunches. If you've got a picky eater then I suggesting getting a little creative with their plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment