Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Glad Yesterday Is Over!

Wow, yesterday was one heckuva day. I spent 3 hours trying to fix the non-draining dishwasher, unsuccessfully. Called the repairman who said he'd be here at 5pm, (showed up around 6:40pm), he spent 1 hour working on it and charged us over $200. I could practically buy a new one for that amount! And did I mention he didn't need to replace any parts, and he used OUR tools, bucket & towels AND scraped 8 of my tiles on the floor. It's on, Mr Fix It, you'll be refunding some of that money.

We also had more issues with Comcast cable. They still haven't finished work from the lightening strike that happened on July 19th. Almost 2 months have gone by and they still can't come over to finish the work or return our calls. When you call the customer service number, you talk to someone in Asia. When we asked for a supervisor in Charleston, the rep said, 'I can have you speak with a supervisor here in Asia'. No, thank you. Hubby drove over to the Comcast office and finally got some resolution, (hopefully), and a promise that they'll take care if it. Fingers crossed, cause we've heard this story before.

I also missed the fact that it was PTO/Open House night at school, so we were rushing to get there in time. We also had to skip taco Tuesday, maybe it'll be taco Wednesday this week. I enjoyed touring Scotty's class, though. I found this entry in his journal in his desk.


Today's lunch is Spongebob Squarepants themed! I love it! The menu is: Spongebob Sandwich Pants, 'seaweed' noodles, (egg noodles boiled in water with green food coloring), pineapple under the sea and Gary's gummies. I think it's going to be one of his favorites so far.


Hope today goes better than yesterday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment