Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22nd

Today is a big day for our family. My parents are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. Wow, that's a ling time. I remember the day Lucian walked into my life, he picked my mom up for a date & I took to him immediately. I guess I was about 4 years old. Best thing that could've happened to us, that man is.

Today is also my niece's birthday. 25 years old, I think. I remember the day she was born vividly. She was a handful as a toddler, couldn't have imagined what a wonderful mother she'd become! So young, but so mature, caring for 3 children and dealing with the everyday stress that comes with being an Army wife. Wish I could be with her today and let her have a little bit of time to enjoy her day, or at least use the toilet alone in peace!

We watched part 1 of the miniseries, Dinotopia, last night. It was good. I look forward to seeing the next 2 parts. We picked up churros during our Costco trip yesterday and snacked on those during the movie, so tasty, (even if they aren't 'traditional').

We've had a ton of fun lunches lately that I haven't posted yet, I'll work on catching up this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment