Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soccer Season Has Begun

Soccer season kicked off yesterday. Scotty's game was great, he played hard & I was so proud of him! He earned a trip to Krispy Kreme for his effort! We went back out to the fields to watch out little friend play her first game and got caught in a drenching rain shower. It was still a great day, I can't remember the last time I played outside in the rain!

I found a great dinner idea on Pinterest this morning. It's called 'dump chicken' and there are tons of different recipes. You prepare them ahead of time, freeze in a bag & use it when you want.

http://whenthedinnerbellrings.blogspot.com/2011/06/super-easy-way-to-getting-meals-ready.html?m=1

If you are going to cook it in the oven, you have to thaw it first. I think I'm going to try it in the crock pot, just dumping the frozen block in there & cook on low for 8 hours. I'll let you know how it works out! I think they'll be perfect for Thursdays, (we have soccer practice at 5:30 on Thursday's, so I need easy meals that are waiting on us when we get home).

No comments:

Post a Comment